8.14.2003

momma don't take my kodachrome away

i'm losing touch with why i blog.

is it for the people that leave comments?
is it for the people that google random shit and click here?
is it for the regular readers that i've so unexplicably built up?
is it for my mom?

is it for me?

i haven't had anything to write, so i haven't.
i won't be for a few more days for sure, at least. mainly cuz i'm going to vermont for the weekend then to montreal to see the expos/giants on monday.

but the real issue is why i feel as though i've lost my muse.
i try to be funny sometimes, and i don't think it comes off.
i try to be insightful most of the time, but i don't think people understand me.
i try to a good writer, yet i feel as though i'm two steps behind the game.

this weekend will be good for recharging my spirit (and bad for my liver), so we'll see how the creativity flows when i get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment