9.22.2006

one more shot

again, i shall be introspective on my use of this blog and the purpose it served in my life.

when i first started this, i was a 21 year old that had no idea what i was doing. neither on a long term scale nor a day-to-day basis.

but as we approach the 26th anniversary of my life, i find i'm much better on the day-to-day aspect of life. it is spending time with carla or it is work or occasionally it is friends.

the long term is still a bit hairy, but i least know what is going to happen, just not when. i will become a captain for trader joe's. i will buy a house. i will get married. i will get a dog.

but what about this blog? i have asked that question many times here. every 6 months or so, i get back on and give it a try. and i always claim that this time will be different. and everytime it isn't.

try and failing isn't as bad as never trying. but trying and failing a whole bunch of times is pretty close.

let's give it one more go.

1 comment:

  1. Reger, I read your blog a long time ago. I been with Wendy's for a couple of years now, and I did a Wendy's search, and your Jr. Bacon post came up. I thought it was very well put, as were the rest of your posts. Your blog (being the first I had ever seen) was what gave me the motivation to start one of my own. I am not so eloquent, but I appreciated your way with words.
    Anyway, just saying "Hello."

    ReplyDelete