5.22.2002

i figure i might as well join the blog revolution. i'm just too lazy to update my website. so maybe i won't be with this. but who am i kidding? this will last maybe a week. but someone should tell me i can't make it a week, and i'll make it last the rest of my life out of spite. you know how anger turns bruce banner into the incredible hulk? spite turns me into a productive human being. i like nothing better than proving people wrong. why? it makes me feel better about myself, and it raises my selfesteem. which, surprisingly enough, usually isn't that great. but that's a whole other topic all together.

so i'm chilling in worcester for the summer. just doing the work thing at athenahealth in waltham. living it up with my TKE boys and any other WPI people that happen to stop by.

quietly you say to me, time has come for you to be alive again.
summer's coming and i'd like a review. summer's coming and i'd like a review.

"so why don't you just ask her out?"
"cuz of Leo Durocher"
"what?"
"you know, 'nice guys finish last.'"
"but you're an asshole."
"but only to my friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment