5.25.2002

ok, so another cute girl told me to keep the beard. but she wants to know what i think about the beard. and honestly at 2:30 in the morning, i couldn't tell you. let me think about this a bit more.

oh, man, i've done a lot of writing tonight. i added 3 more essays to my web site. these ones are good, too. i'm very happy with the way they turned out. i still have a couple more to write, but they can wait til tomorrow. i am starting to get a bit sleepy.

so today was a good day. i got up. showered. i love showering. i like the solitude, the heat of the water, me alone in my thoughts. it's very soothing and relaxing. the most relaxing part of my day is my shower. so after that, me and mcD drove to northampton to pick up a new mixer for the house that i bought off of ebay. so that was a nice roadtrip. we discussed things and enjoyed the freaking awesome day that we had today. then we came back here and then we went and saw the movie isomnia. excellent movie. al pacino did an absolutely amazing job with it. oscar worthy. and the movie isn't quite what you expect from the commercials. it's better.

then me, nate, and steve hung out in my room and watched TV and played mindtrap. it was good times all around. not a very exciting day, but a good day. and that's all i want out of my days. a feeling of "hey, today was pretty damn good" when my head hits the pillow (on the couch, of course).

monday is memorial day. a day to honor the fallen soldiers that have preserved our way of life here in america. i plan on celebrating by BBQ and enjoying the day with my most precious possession--my friends. you know where to fnd me. i suggest you make your way here.

good lord, i need to go to sleep. til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment