8.01.2002

liquid crunch berries

i have decided that red bull tastes like capt crunch's crunch berries. i was drinking one last night (without any vodka or jagermeister, thank you very much) and i was like, what is that wonderful taste that reminds me of my days free as a young child in the north woods of minnesota? then it hit me like shot of grain--crunch berries. i don't know what kind of reverse engineering or industrial sabotage they did to get the essence of crunch berries into red bull, but--by God--i will spend every day of my life thanking them for it.

my favorite word is facetious.

didn't go to bed til 3:30AM last night. this is a recurring theme. but last night was for quality purposes. i was in sandwich, ma--home of pizza by evans--hanging out with lindsey and jaimie and having a great night! i got slightly lost trying to pick jaimie up, but to thanks to the technology that is cell phones, i got hooked up and found her house. we got there safe and sound and got some eats. one of their cats was missing, but she came back before the end of the night, just like a good cat should. speaking of cats, i've been saying i'm getting another one all summer, but the goal is i get back from retreat on the 11, so sometime between then and august 21, there will be a new cat at TKE. he won't be able to be as cool as sisqo, but we'll see what we can do. anyway, we ended up watching the teen movie Get Over It!. which, i might add, is highly underrated. i love teen genre movies, and the fact that this one had kirsten dunst (who was not impressing lindsey and jaimie, but that's there loss, i'm the one that's going to marry her) made it better. sisqo also had some quality parts. he needs to be in more movies in my humble opinion. it also had one of my favorite songs in it. i couldn't think of the name til i checked out the soundtrack listing--"the shining" by badly drawn boy. so overall, the night got the reger seal of approval. i'll be going back to sandwich before long. it's good to get out of worcester and see people the people you really care about.

Faith pours from your walls drowning you calls
I've tried to hear you're not near
Remembering when I saw your face
Shining my way pure timing
Now I've fallen in deep slow silent sleep
It's killing me I'm dying
To put a little sunshine in your life

--"the shining" badly drawn boy

No comments:

Post a Comment