1.22.2006

$15k of debt

hello debt.

we have known each other quite well over the last five years. you were always in my life. an addiction i could not get away from.

i started ignoring you. i wouldn't go to your parties. i even stopped saying hi when i saw you on the street.

that was probably harder for you than me. i was always so good to you, debt. but you did nothing but beat me down.

but i was getting over you. i was beginning to control your effect on my life, debt. you were no longer in charge.

then a freaking head gasket cracks on my car and now i have 3 options, 2 of which put me in some kind of debt.
1. spend $1500 fixing a car i bought for $1200
2. buy a $2500-3000 car with some money from the most wonderful woman.
3. buy a brand new car (a small sedan, probably) that will put me back $15000.

while, i don't think 1 is worth it. 2 is what got me in trouble this time, buying an old used car.

so it looks like option 3.

so today i will be going into worcester and looking at some cars.

say what you want about my choices of cars, but here are my top 2 vehicles i am looking at:

mazda3 4 door

saturn ion

so wish me luck, debt. you and i are going to be quite close for the next 5-6 years again, you bitch.

1 comment: