1.17.2006

new year, new resolution, new round of failure

on new year's eve, my buddy ryan brought up that i don't blog anymore. he thought it was because i don't have a hook. and he's right.

when i was an unemployed college dropout hiding from creditors and responsibility, it was easy to write. i was looking for something to fill my life, and this was an excellent forum.

now, i feel that i have life pretty under control. i live in a nice place, i have a career, and i'm in love with a wonderful woman.

so what's my hook? talk about how rosy my life is? bitch about politics? write about sports? post daily haikus?

none of that. it really comes down to what made this so interesting to write--and hopefully read--before: my life.

all the little nuances and quirks that is being reger.

that's what i want to write about.

why i am the way i am, think the way i think, feel the way i feel.

blogger is my therapist.

i also know that in the past that i have made this threat and never followed through with it.

but again, that's me.

so if this is the only post you see for 6 months, so be it.
but if i end up blogging 2-3 times a week--or, christ, daily--don't be surprised either. especially those that know me personally.

peace. i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment