2.15.2006

42

that's how many months carla and i have been together.

this has been the longest that anyone has put up with me.

she has been the most amazing woman to me in that time.

she is the one that got me to go back to school (though, it didn't last long, but it got me going in the right direction). she inspired me to my life back in order. she inspired me to lose 30 lbs.

i don't do near enough for her. i do massage her feet all the time, but that's not enough. she does all these little things for me that let me know she cares and she loves me, but i don't do that very well. and it's not that she wants me to actually do little things, like put her first on my links list, or take out the garbage on a regular basis. it's that doing those things, taking the couple minutes (that's it! just a couple minutes) lets her know that i care.

i love her more than i have ever loved anyone before.

she challenges me as a person to grow. she challenges me to show that i care. to be compassionate and passionate. she does so much for me. so much more than i think she knows.

i love you, carla, so much.

i know you feel the same for me, and, for that, i am most grateful.

i hope 42 months turns into 840.

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment