2.06.2006

scared straight

i stopped going to the dentist 4+ years ago.

bad idea.

i returned to the chair after my hiatus to find that i did not do as good as a job as i could have.

i have the beginnings of a couple cavities. but the big one is:

gingivitis

so, they hooked me up with this power toothcleaner, a mouthwash to fight it, and lots of poking and stabbing with sharp objects.

oh, and, this mouthwash, if i don't brush and floss my teeth well enough before using it (twice a day!), it may stain my teeth brown!

but this is all my fault. it was my decision not to go to the dentist, so this is the price i must pay now.

mainly, i don't want dentures at 30.

ps
the only thing i really enjoyed about superbowl xl was that i had 3,7 on our squares board, and at halftime i won $30.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I know this sounds strange but I found your blog when I Googled "Trader Joe's Manager." I'm not, like, trying to get you to see my website or anything but I was wondering if I could chat with you about your job. I'm just graduating and I was seriously considering it. I'd totally appreciate it but if you don't have time, I understand!

    Thanks,
    -Kori (AIM: NeuroticKori)

    P.S. - Sorry to hear about the gingivitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel too bad if you get dentures @ 30. Wild Bill's dad got them at like 19.

    ReplyDelete