8.05.2005

hobbies and such

i have no hobbies.
i work at trader joe's. i spend time with carla. i watch tv. i play with the cat (and as of tuesday, it's catS).

hobbies. something to spend money and time on that could be semi productive.

i have had a few hobbies.
boy scouts
CCGs (customizable card games, the most popular of that genre being Magic)
comic books (mainly the xfiles)
model building
drinking

but now i have no hobbies or anything i look forward to doing in my off time.

for awhile, i guess, mainly 2002 and most of 2003, this blog was my hobby, but that has kind of fallen to the way side.

this is attempt number 2,384 to bring rants and raves back from the grave.

who knows if it will work.
we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi reger,

    Why would I want to give 100 people like you, F*ree access to my $97 value life changing product? Because I am launching my new product and need social proof of it's ability to make money, even for newbies to the internet.

    Discover how you can easily make money from affiliate marketing before this unique time limited promotional offer is withdrawn.

    Yours in Success
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete