8.11.2005

you motorboated her, didn't you?

today is my saturday.
tomorrow is my sunday.
saturday is my monday.

that is what the world of retail does to you. when the vast majority of wage workers are enjoying the world, you prepare yourself for another 50+ hours (plus commute!) of work.

i am so glad i love my job and they pay me well, because those two facts do not keep me from despising the very concept of working for a living.

i also dispese the whole steroid thing in baseball. it wasn't illegal in the sport, so who cares if they used it. an extra edge to get better stats and better pay? who can blame them?

that is what happens when the profitability of the sport becomes more important than the sport itself. That's why the olympics don't mess around, nor other organizations, like the tour de france. that's one of the many reasons lance is kick-ass. granted, he had to lose a testicle, but he is all nat-tur-ral. and selig needs to grow a pair.

i'm mainly pissed at baseball because the twins have dropped from solid wild card to please finish above .500; i feel as though my optimism from the early months of the season were wasted.

but now the perennial disappointments of the vikings are starting up soon, so i can completely forgot about baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment