7.02.2003

i don't know how you do it

jennifer connelly is sitting on the beach next to me. this is somewhat of a surpise. we have a picnic spread out and i'm eating a delicious chicken salad sandwich.
it's a very warm day and the green surf is crashing quite loudly. she stands up and motions me to follow her. she starts walking away, and this is when i notice she's compeletly naked. i, of course, follow her. i look at my surroundings (mainly cuz i don't want jennifer to notice i'm staring at her ass) and notice that the sky is a pale green and the clouds are a bright red.
"why is the sky looking weird?"
she laughs heartily, "the sky looks exactly how you want it to look, silly."
i had no argument for that--the sky did look pretty cool.
we finally get to this building, looks like a gargae, and she opens the door. she points for me to go inside. it's completely black. i hesistate and she pushes me through.
now i'm in a tuxedo at this really, really expensive looking party. i don't quite know why i'm here, but i'll mingle.
the party sucks, everyone is speaking gibberish, i'm the youngest by about 40 years and there is no beer, so i leave.
once i exit out the door i'm in my high school hallway. not very surprised, i figure i'll go check out my locker. but before i get there, mrs. mcdonald sees me and hands me a pink slip (summons to a teacher or the office).
"chris reger! what are you doing out in the hallway?"
"um, i'm in study hall right now and was just getting more work from my locker" (blatant lie, i have no idea what i'm doing)
"alright. just don't screw around in the hallways, i know what you're up to."
"well, that makes one of us."
"what?"
"nothing"
"you're to head to the office."
so i go downstairs to the office, but when i'm about 10 meters from the door, the power goes out and several ninjas show up brandishing katanas, nunchucks, crossbows, crazy shit. they be doing indian burns, yo.
they soon surronded me. i knew i had no choice. it was to the death. it's always to the death with ninjas.
one after another they attacked me, but i remembered there is no spoon, and i whooped them back to the stone age.
after adjusting my necktie, i walked outside and stood on the front steps and looked at the gorgeous sky. it was a pale white with blue clouds racing by. green and yellow birds chasing insects crossed my field of vision.
"perfect"

i awoke and the clock said 10:30. i went back to sleep for another 4 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment