12.10.2003

i think i may have used this title before...

i didn't plan on shooting up the registrar's office.
it was the only way out.
i had sat down at a lab computer to check to see how many credits i needed for my final semester at worcester state. it wasn't many.
but i saw that i had to take abstract algebra again.
i wasn't going to stand for this clerical mistake.
i ran out of the computer lab and hurried to the registrar's. they would clear this up. i had already taken that damn class and passed it with a b.
i walked through the door, and knew it was a trap.
"reger, we've been waiting."
i didn't hesitate. i pulled out my desert eagles and let the boomsticks do the talking.
fire was returned, i felt the searing of a bullet in my left arm. i dropped the pistola in that hand and dove behind a desk. i was going to clear up this registration error if it killed me.
"all i want to do is graduate!"
"then take the proper classes!"
"i took it the first semester i was here!"
the shots silenced. the ringing in my ears didn't.
"you sure?"
"i have my transcript right here."
i showed them the paper.
"sorry. our mistake."

my dreams are really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment