12.09.2003

posting has been sporadic due to network problems by ted

we begin saturday morning.
i awake and find myself a bit dehydrated. i get out of bed and start the day with a prayer to the porcelain gods. go about doing my thing, getting my stuff on. later that afternoon i start feeling cold. so cold. so i go try to take a nap.

finally after 30 minutes of uncontrollable shivering (during which i thought, "if i could just stop shivering long enough to stand up so someone could shoot me in the head").

i awake a couple hours later with every joint in my body aching. i had just gone 15 rounds with the champ. and the champ was wearing brass knuckles.

so i move to the couch where i sit between occasional trips to the bathroom or to wander in a fever induced haze.

i never felt my fever. i just felt massively cold. i was pale. being awake caused nasuea.

i went to sleep at 9pm (on a saturday!!) and slept for 10 hours straight. sunday morning i awake to intense hunger and low level nausea.

i'm back to being fine. physically, at least. the emotional scarring runs deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment