8.11.2004

don't say nuthin

first, i found the worst panda express on the planet. i have eaten at a lot of panda expresses. it is just one of those food court staples that i seek out.
on the h concourse food court of o'hare airport in chicago sits the worst panda express ever. sloppy service, too much english spoken (hell even some white folks were working there), the beef and broccolli was shaved beef with brown gravy. the fried rice was more like dried rice. it was just so disappointing.
it shatters a conception i had about the panda express being one of the greatest food court venues of all time. it will take me a while to recover.

yesterday i think was officially the last day of summer for me. it was absolutely beautiful outside. i was hanging out with friends. it could not have gotten any better.
but it was the end of summer. all this weekend almost every one of my worcester friends will be in vermont for the phish show or tke retreat. i will be working. then just under a month school starts up again for everybody. working and school and finding time to relax basically sucks.
the summer is by far the best. you work and chill out.
summer rules.
only if it wasn't so damn hot...

God show me the way because the Devil's tryna to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that I pray is that me feet don't fail me now
(Jesus Walks)
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long.
--"jesus walks" by kanye west

No comments:

Post a Comment