11.17.2003

so i climbed back into bed and set my sights on monday

so, reger, why doesn't your right foot point straight forward?

what are you talking about?

reger, look at your feet. the right one points out a good 15-20 degrees.

what? come on, look. my feet point strai...OH GOD!

see?

yeah, yeah, i know. i don't know when it happened. i used to roll and sprain my ankles a lot when i was younger. i don't know if that has anything to do with it, but there it is. my right foot points out a good 15+ degrees from straight. i can make my foot straight, but i need to twist my whole leg. gotta twist from the hip, ya do.

is it a handicap or a physiological advantage?

well, i can get a quicker step off, because i can distribute my weight, and push with an angle causing the torq... i have nothing.

i thought so

No comments:

Post a Comment