11.19.2003

to offset the caffiene in coke, just add rum

a semi-plausible press conference in 2017:

so President reger, do you really write your own blog or is it a team of trained staff writers?

no, i still write my own entries. always have, always will.

mr president, do you think the american public actually cares about the sandwich you ate last night?

i write about whatever. my blog is my release to the world. 15 minutes of writing everyday helps clear my head. if i decide to write about a sandwich, so be it. no body said anybody had to actually read it.

mr president, hi, scott from fox news, fair and balanced, even though we never covered your campaign and even mudslinged against you. my question is a two parter. how do you keep sensitive government data from being leaked out on your blog, and two, was the sandwich good?

i'll answer the second part first: yes. as far as "sensitive government data" goes, i write about sandwiches and movies and sports and life in general. the most i write about the actual government is when i mention how my secret service detail is going.

thanks for coming, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment