6.02.2002

let me start by saying that yesterday was awesome. the wedding, the afternoon, and then the evening. good food at the after reception party at nicole's parents, the tasty sam adam's lite. then back to TKE for some outdoor beirut (and let me add that me and mcdevitt were awesome til the brownies kicked in) what brownies? oh, those brownies. let's just say that regan was not approving of what me and shakes were creating in the big house kitchen. but everyone was very happy with the outcome of the brownies. then we piled about a 10 of us into cars and went to the Kenmore. it was quality time with the crew. then we came back, and me and art went to the quad to drink more, but we were too lazy to wash out a glass so we fired that idea, and then we started watching a clint eastwood movie that had dennis hopper in it, and then me and artie passed and i woke up this morning at like 7. so i went downstairs and slept in my chair for a couple more hours. then we watched happy gilmore, vanilla sky and then we went outside and threw the frisbee for about an hour in the park. then i came in my room and saw that Steve Couture had decided that since he's moving out he can just take his personal property (like my bed--which, technically, is his couch. but that doesn't matter. cuz now i have to move my couch over from big house and i just don't want to do anything. i'm lazy) so eventually, i'll bring my couch over, my tv over, hook up my dvd player, watch the lakers game at 7:30, do some laundry and take a shower. what a good fucking day.

i forget what my friends look like
they forget why they like me
but that's old hat
i'm so happy
how do you write about that?
--"old hat" by harvey danger

When I wake up tomorrow,
Will you still feel the same?
When I wake up tomorrow,
Will you have changed?
--"here in your bedroom" by goldfinger

No comments:

Post a Comment