6.05.2002

so, matt cole quoted my blog in his profile on AIM. people have me linked on their blogs--erin,becky (though technically, she just has a link to my website), and jpabad. this means people are actually reading this shit and paying attention to it. how crazy is that? it blows my mind. my audience is getting bigger. i like it.

so last night we were playing asshole and regan was president 3 times, so he got to make a rule. his rule was when he made viking horns with his hands, we all had to pretend we were rowing a viking ship if you were the last one, you had to drink half a beer. i refused to play his silly game, so i had to drink twice. regan, if you're reading this, it was a stupid rule. never make it again. i'm serious. never again.

i need to update my website. new essays and more links. links to all the websites i like to visit on the web. like this one that was shown to me by jon abad:
SNL transcripts. the early seasons with steve martin, chevy chase, bill murray. that shit is classic!

also, check this out. this disturbs me. this is one messed up video: Hyakugojyuuichi!!

i got nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment