5.05.2003

is this.. is this a week day?

no job
no school
no responsibilities
no desire to find job (yet)
the only thing that keeps me going is def jam vendetta.

saw the samurai exhibit at the WAM on friday. they spent a lot of time talking about the 47 ronin that avenged their master and committed seppuku.

i think my girlfriend fakes being sick so i am forced to take care of her ;)
i'm in so much trouble.

lesson from the weekend:
payday candy bars are no substitute for a pearson's salted nut roll. i am craving a nut roll like no other, and i have yet to have seen one in new england in the last four years.
so i say this with the strongest conviction: i will not spend the rest of my life in a state that does not sell pearson's salted nut rolls.

the reason we can't find weapons of mass destruction are because they hid them really, really well!
the reason why bank account is so low is because i hid the money really, really well!
if we just talk to the iraqis, they will tell us where the wmd are.
if i just talk to the bank, they will tell me where the money is.
show me the wmd
show me the money
show me the money
show me the money

i take consumer opinion surveys online. one for synovate, one for harris poll.
i like harris poll because they give me points for taking surveys that i can cash in for stuff. i'm holding out for the meal maker express contact grill. i am getting close to the points needed, and they won't sway me with their gaudy smaller prizes. oh no. i am resolute.
synovate is cool cuz sometimes they send me free stuff in the mail to try out and test for them. they introduced me to the axe effect before anyone else knew of that ka-raa-zy stuff.

the laundry won't do itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment