5.22.2003

nocturnal

i have my dinner when others are having breakfast.
i have breakfast at about the same time senior citizens are rocking out the dinner at their favorite diners.
i go to diners when i have the money
i'll have the money tomorrow when i get paid
but then i have to pay car insurance, get an oil change, buy a plane ticket and not to mention food.
cuz all i have left right now is the tuna and noodles that carla gave me.
but i'm not complaining, things could be worse.
but at least i don't have be like this guy during his explanation to his kids.

i've moved for the summer. now in the other house of tke. not happy about that, but don't really have much of a choice. i have no where else to live. so i'm staying in room 69, dude. and sleeping on the futon a bit. ok, all the time.

la la la.
sometimes it takes me 5 minutes to write a post.
other times, it takes me 5 minutes just to write a sentence.
then i forget my train of thought and i go off on a tangent that really didn't have anything to do with my previous thought except by the still yet unexplainable machinations of my mind.

there's no reason to panic dallas. the team that has one game won of the western conf finals has one the last 16 years. and that's you, dudes. since my boys in minny soda have abandoned me, i'm jumping on your bandwagon. so don't fail me now!

i liked my quad bathroom because it was so much better for doing private things. the bathrooms in the big house have too much open to general public. and some things you just don't want out in the open. know what i'm saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment