7.01.2002

couple things to update on before i tackle my topics:

i have been complimented on my wit. it's about time people recognize ;)

in response to becky's revealment of a new type of oreo treat, i say thanks for letting me know about it. i will at least try it. but when it comes to oreos, i'm a purist. i tried the whitefudge covered ones, but i didn't like them that much. the magic dunkers that change milk colors, no for digestive reasons--just trust me on this one. the new ones with fudge filling, no for that being too much chocolate in my oreo. the cereal, chris, that stuff didn't even taste like oreos. i am willing to put up with the easter and christmas colored ones and doublestuff was a gift from the gods. so i'll give these new ones a try, but i doubt i'll give them the chris reger seal of approval. also, i find it very hard to justify eating oreos without a glass of milk handy. as in my hand, handy. also, i'm am not in the school of twisting off and scraping the filling. i am of the dunk-my-oreos-and-eat-the-whole-cookie-in-one-bite school of consumption.

it is impossible to spend time with stef wojcik and not use the phrase "feel me" at least once every 30 seconds. not that i'm complaining, i love the phrase, and you can use it in so many ways. "i'm feeling you" "we're feeling [insert noun here]" "you're feeling me" "you'r feeling [insert noun]" very versatile. i'm a big fan. i'm feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment