7.08.2002

so, kiddies, the weekend is finally over, and the drudgery of monday starts again. the only reason this week will be bearable is cuz SUMMER PARTY is on saturday. i'm going to be plugging it all week. $5 at the TKE house (63 Wachusett St, Worcester, MA 01609). it will be a freakin awesome time. i expect the entire world to stop by sometime throughout the day.

last night i went to bed watching pleasantville. i love that movie. tobey maguire is one of my favorite actors. anyhoo, i ended up having one of those conversations last night that just make you feel good about life. it didn't quite follow the flow that i had laid out in my head, but isn't that the exciting part of life that makes every moment worth experiencing? i think so anyway. so, after the convo, i felt relaxed. peaceful. i don't know which words it was, but something got to me last night. getting up this morning, i realized that even though things haven't gone that great over the last year or so of my life, i'm happy. i'm truly happy. this summer has been spectacular. my old friends, my adventures, my new friends (especially, the new friends). so i just need 2 things to happen to make life perfect. $20 million dollars and my own talk show. but i'll deal with the money thing, but i will be sending letters to the major networks...

there are only 3 things that irritate me as of right now:
1. i don't have a lifetime supply of oreos and milk
2. i still need to wait a month for the LOTR DVD
3. i don't have my taxi equipment hooked up yet.

no motherfucker is dope as me

No comments:

Post a Comment