7.10.2002

me and artie decided to go to morgan after i was smashed. i think it had something to do with the beers i had, but further research is needed to verify the hypothesis that large amounts of alcohol beverages on an empty stomach causes extreme intoxication. i'll be experimenting tonight if anyone cares to join in.

but back to my story. me, artie and lindsey are walking back to morgan when we see a mouse in the street. me and artie try to catch it. he keeps jumping around. he's a sneaky bastard. we finally catch him. but he keeps jumping out of our hands. finally, i get him and hold on to him. me and art decide that we are going to keep him as the TKE mouse. we name him stuart little. we pet him and hold him and squeeze him and love him. so we go up to morgan 2nd and i'm walking down to lindsey's room when stuart decides that he has had enough of this shit and he bites me. hard enough to draw blood. i'm going to die of some mouse disease, but that's besides the point (anyway, i think the alcohol in my system killed any bacteria and/or viruses). so i try to move stuart so he can't bite me and he jumps out of my hand and runs into some kid's room. so me and art run in there trying to get him. art sprays a fire extinguisher to try to scare stuart out. that didn't work. so we go down to lindsey's room to tell her that the mouse escaped. then the RA comes in and turns on the light and says "go take care of the mouse" and he stands there with a pissed off look on his face. me and art contemplate denying the entire situation, but we want to find stuart so we go in there and look around for him. artie's crawling under the desk. i'm just sitting in a chair cuz there is no way in hell we are going to find him when we're cocked off our asses. artie comes over and asks what we're going to do. i tell him to go under the desk, pretend to grab him and we'll run screaming out of the building. so art crawls under the desk, gives me the countdown. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. "i've got him! AAAAAAAHHHH!" "AAAAAAHHHHH" as we tear down the hall. we run outside laughing like retards. we call up lindsey tell her what happens, bitch about the RA, and tell her good night. me and art go back home, eat some food, tell joel the story, and this morning i wake up with a hangover.

i can't wait to try to top that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment