7.08.2002

me and artie love to cause trouble. tonight we suckered lindsey and bennet into it as well. after some chocolate peanut butter be spread nicely on people, and me and art intimidated the physics copier, we struck out on a topic secret mission: operation sitting place.
i'll tell you more if you ask nicely.

i am the master of excess. nothing in moderation. complete or nothing. there is no middle ground. no gray area. black and white. right or wrong. absolutism. no relativism. definate truth. definate lies. only reality. the world is born anew every morning with my eyes surveying my surroundings. i drink from the fountain of knowledge but reject the bitterness of its potency. i know the bright light in the heart of all mankind because i can see deep into the dark recesses of my own soul. there is nothing above me. not even God can take the joy i feel from the experience of being alive. not even God.


i have no idea where that came from. it just kind of spilled out of my head. but i like it, so i'm going to keep it (jeremy's prose i think inspired my creative juices).

No comments:

Post a Comment