7.31.2002

my carry-all aka man purse

i own a man purse. i purchased mine at EMS. it is a stylish black bag. eagle creek brand. their "guide bag". it has many pockets for my stuff and a nice shoulder strap. the reason i bring this up is how it is usually unacceptable for a man to carry around a small hand bag. they do it all the time in europe. but it is a social faux pas here. well no more! me and shakes discussed this is past weekend. a hand bag would be so useful for a guy. you have your keys, your wallet, your cell phone, your gum, your chapstick, your cigarettes, your lighter, a pen, any number of things that you carry around and usually need. well, with my mighty fine man purse, i am both stylish and functional. it does everything i ever wanted a carry-all to do. me and shakes have decided to buck the social stigma and do what we think will work the best. my appearance is based on my own tastes and what i want to wear to look and feel good and do what i want. and i want to wear a man purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment