7.15.2002

i finally got the new template to do what i want. i still need to post comments back up. but damn java script was messing with me. i have a certain system for the way i put up comments and structure my classes and whatnot. and when other people don't follow it, i get easily lost. yes, that's me. fumbling around code trying to figure out how the hell this guy managed to connect this to that. or how does that possibly do that? but i figured it out. and i like the cascading colors. if it's not working right, then you need to update your browser. that's all the sympathy you get from me.

i am desperately out of shape. i realized that sometime today. am i going to do anything about it? that is a question only time will tell. and time usually likes to say "no" :) hehe. i crack myself up. LOLROF. oh God, i did it again. why don't i have my own TV show or something?

the couch is calling my name. so is the pillow. the comforter, on the other hand, isn't saying much of anything. i've kind of neglected it the last couple days, since i've been sorta hot at night. (but when aren't i hot? oh jeez, there i go again. LOL)

sorrority girls on MTV is a stupid show. Dog Eat Dog on NBC is quite good. tonight's celebrity version had kato kaelin. that man is mooching his 15 minutes of fame like no one else. that man is my hero. but back to sorrority girls. why don't they do a real live documentary on fraternities? i even have one in mind. TKE-ZM. it would rule. we would be the perfect place for a show like that. we do stupid shit all the time, and we aren't even on camera! think of the hijinks that would go on with a TV camera pointed at us. it would raise the profile of WPI. parties would be so much cooler since everyone would want to be on TV. and i could get my big break for my talk show. the pros obviously outweigh the cons. where do i sign?

a little less conversation, a little more action

No comments:

Post a Comment